|Nearly 25 years after the introduction of Nickel Titanium Rotary Files to endodontics, we’ve learned much about the clinical strengths and limitations of these great instruments. As a result of recent improvements in metallurgy, enhanced designs, and innovative rotary file motions, we now need to understand how these changes affect clinical instrumentation. Furthermore, we must take advantage of these improvements to create an instrumentation protocol that combines Safety with Simplicity. As a result of recent advances in metallurgy, we now have both heat treated and non-heat treated rotary files. They each possess different properties and both have indications for use as well as limitations. At Real World Endo, we believe these improvements should be employed to their utmost advantage. Consequently, we have developed a blended technique that combines the advantages of both heat treated and non-heat treated files into one awesome Endodontic Technique!!!You will learn how to improve your instrumentation predictability while dramatically reducing instrument separation. Furthermore, a simple yet effective obturation method will be introduced that combines the latest in material science with endodontic synchronicity for passive, bonded root canal obturation. Real World Endo remains dedicated to the preservation of the natural dentition. At the conclusion of this lecture, participants will:
1. Learn how rotary file design influences instrumentation safety and efficiency.
2. Comprehend the advantages of heat-treated files and how best to use them.
3. 3. Discover the most effective instrument motions available for shaping root canals and their advantages and limitations.
4. Fully understand the need to combine the latest technology with long established, evidence-based endodontic principles.
5. Fully appreciate the benefits of bioceramic obturation and the incorporation of matching posts.